Jams and Dances
**Join our Colorado Old-Time Jam Facebook group
by clicking here!**
- Every Tuesday: Tap and Handle (307 S. College), 7:30pm til close
- 2nd Monday of the month: Oskar Blues, 7 - close.
- 4th Monday of the month: Stonebridge Farm CSA - 5169 Ute Highway, Longmont, CO 80503 (look for mailbox and sandstone marker), 7 - 10pm.
- Generally the 4th Sunday of each month: Visit Denver Area Old-Time Jams for more information and to be added to the mailing list.
- Every last Tuesday of the month at Hattie's Pub, 225 F Street, Salida, from 6:30-8:30pm. All abilities welcome. Bring your instrument(s) and a tune to share. Led by fiddler Andrea Earley Coen. For more info, see the Arkansas Valley Music and Dance website
**Join our Free Range Square Dance Syndicate Facebook group by clicking here!**
- Lyons Old-Time Square Dance: for date/location information or to get on the email list, please email the coordinator
- Westminster Community Dance: info coming soon
- Bar-N-Dance: email for more info
Performances by CROMA Member Bands
For performances by our Member Bands,
please visit our Monthly Calendar.
Contact us to list a jam, dance, or other event!