Jams and Dances
**Join our Colorado Old-Time Jam Facebook group
by clicking here!**
- Berthoud Old Time Jam
- Every 1st Sunday: City Star Brewing, 6 - 8:30pm. Contact Joe Vittetoe (email@example.com) for more information about this jam.
- Boulder Old Time Jam
- Every Wednesday: 960 Ithaca Drive, 8pm. Email the coordinator (Jeff Haemer) - firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or call 720-837-8908.
- Cheyenne Old Time Jam
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month; held at the Laramie County Library (Willow Room) from 1 - 5pm. More info: 307-214-5023.
- Denver Old Time Jam
- Generally the 4th Sunday of each month: Visit Denver Area Old-Time Jams for more information and to be added to the mailing list.
- Fort Collins Old Time Jam
- The Black Market Tavern has unfortunately GONE OUT OF BUSINESS so Beth and Eric have been so kind to host the jam at their home until we can find another more permanent location. Here's a recent note from Eric:
Until we find a spot, however, Beth and I will be hosting the jam at our house, at 322 E Pitkin St, Fort Collins, CO 80524. We are located across from the field behind the University Center for the Arts, which is nice because after 6 p.m. the parking lot there is open for anyone to park. We'll start jamming at 7:30ish.
- Lyons Old Time Jam
- 4th Monday of the month: Stonebridge Farm CSA - 5169 Ute Highway, Longmont, CO 80503 (look for mailbox and sandstone marker), 7 - 10pm. For more information, please contact Kayann: email@example.com
- Salida Old Time Jam
- Last Tuesday of the each month at Hattie's Pub, 225 F Street, Salida, from 6:30-8:30pm. All abilities welcome. Bring your instrument(s) and a tune to share. Led by fiddler Andrea Earley Coen. For more info, see the Arkansas Valley Music and Dance website
- Stonebridge Farm
- Every 4th Monday from 7:00 - 10:00 pm. The folks of Stonebridge Farm CSA near Lyons graciously offer their Sunflower room for a monthly old-time jam. Please come, bring instruments, BYO drinks and a snack to share if so inclined. Everyone welcome from 7-10pm. Address: 5169 Highway 66, Longmont, Co 80503. It's 2 miles east of Lyons on the north side of the road (look for mailbox and sandstone marker). Please park in the lot by the road and walk uphill past house, barn and to the greenhouse/Sunflower room which will be lit and warmed by the cozy woodstove. For more information, please contact Kayann: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performances by CROMA Member Bands
For performances by our Member Bands,
please visit our Monthly Calendar.
Contact us to list a jam, dance, or other event!