**Join our Colorado Old-Time Jam Facebook group
by clicking here!**
- Boulder Old Time Jam
- Every Wednesday: 960 Ithaca Drive, 8pm. Email the coordinator (Jeff Haemer) – email@example.com for more info, or call 720-837-8908.
- Cheyenne Old Time Jam
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month; held at the Laramie County Library (Willow Room) from 1 – 5pm. More info: 307-214-5023.
- Denver Old Time Jam
- Generally the 4th Sunday of each month: Visit Denver Area Old-Time Jamsfor more information and to be added to the mailing list.
- Fort Collins Old Time Jam
- Every Tuesday night at the Tap’N Handle located at 307 S College Ave, Fort Collins CO 80524. Jam starts at 7:30 pm and runs to closing time which is usually around midnight.
- Lyons & Stonebridge Farm Jam
- Starting Monday, March 23, 2015 – Every 4th Monday from 7:30 – 10:00 pm during the spring summer and fall. The folks of Stonebridge Farm CSA near Lyons graciously offer their Sunflower room for a monthly old-time jam. Please come, bring instruments, BYO drinks and a snack to share if so inclined. Everyone welcome from 7:30-10pm. Address: 5169 Highway 66, Longmont, Co 80503. It’s 2 miles east of Lyons on the north side of the road (look for mailbox and sandstone marker). Please park in the lot by the road and walk uphill past house, barn and to the greenhouse/Sunflower room which will be lit and warmed by the cozy woodstove. For more information, please contact Kayann: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salida Old Time Jam
- Last Tuesday of the each month at Hattie’s Pub, 225 F Street, Salida, from 6:30-8:30pm. All abilities welcome. Bring your instrument(s) and a tune to share. Led by fiddler Andrea Earley Coen. For more info, see the Arkansas Valley Music and Dance website